Smoked Meat
  "Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over the fire..." -- Exodus 12:8
 

Monday, June 04, 2007

Seven Things

I'm not one for tags, but here you go. As requested by Marcie, seven random facts/habits:
1. I like playing my guitar.

2. I took two years of Greek in college.

3. I have a total 25 first cousins, and only two of them are older than myself.

4. I have a picture of myself with Larry Eustachy (don't worry--there's no Natty Light involved).

5. I love using my Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker.

6. I'm currently trying to memorize James 1.

7. I recently started keeping a one-sentence journal: each day I summarize or describe the day in one line.

And no need to worry--I'm not tagging anyone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger voni said...

I memorized James i in high school :) a good passage to learn.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home