Smoked Meat
  "Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over the fire..." -- Exodus 12:8
 

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Musings

That Crazy Jamie
Pollard's at it again. ISU announced this week that the only way to get into the ISU-Iowa game this year is to buy season tickets. It's a gutsy move, but I think the guy knows what he's doing. Will there be 10,000 empty seats? I doubt it, given the demand for the game. But regardless of the outcome, JP has gotten people talking about ISU football in the middle of January. For a team coming off a 4-8 record, that's saying something.

Taming Your Inbox
I used to treat my email inbox at work like a to-do list. Emails would hang there, mocking me, until I finally got around to answering them or doing whatever I need to do. If you work in an office environment you probably know what I'm talking about. It's not the way to get things done. Check out this series called "Inbox Zero" for great ideas to keep the inbox shackles off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home