Smoked Meat
  "Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over the fire..." -- Exodus 12:8
 

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Musings (in less than 20 minutes)

Before I call it a day, here's my quick takes for the week.

Are you tired of getting 10 credit card offers every day?
I sure am. So you can imagine my excitement when, laying on the blood donation bed this morning, I spied the answer to this ongoing nuisance via a news clip on CNN. Go to OptOutPrescreen.com, fill out a quick online form, and you can be rid of such evil for 5 YEARS!!! I'm all over that offer like rice on white bread.

Alright, alright...enough about my crazy neighbors!
I only have one more post to write in the sad saga. I promise. Then this blog will resume its regularly-scheduled programming. If it ever has been regular.

Watch out. Tiger's back.
Eldred is looking pretty good, sitting at 12-under going into the weekend at the British Open. There are still 36 holes to play, but I don't see anyone catching him. He's showing shades of his old self--the golfer that won 4 majors in a row.

7 minutes left...
I can't think of anything else semi-interesting to say. But if you can get rid of credit-card-junk-mail, what else do you need? I'll be painting tomorrow, and it looks like it will be a beautiful day to do it. Have a good weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tristan Guthrie said...

Where's part 5 of your story already?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Look who's calling the kettle black--Mr. "4 months between blog posts" Guthrie. :)

I'll see what I can do.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home