Smoked Meat
  "Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over the fire..." -- Exodus 12:8
 

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

I enjoy the start of a new year since it gives opportunity to make a few resoutions. Here are mine for 2006:

1. Read. I would like to try to read at least 1 book a month. What sort of books? Maybe a couple of classics I've never read. Theology is always good. Perhaps a few biographies. I enjoy reading but for whatever reason is something I have found myself doing less of in recent years.

2. Exercise. My noon-time bball group at the health club has disbanded so I need to find another way to stay in shape. I'll probably start using the health club at work. 3 times a week is a good goal to start out with.

3. Study. I am going to try to pick out several Biblical books or topics which I would like to understand better and try to systematically work my way through them before the end of the year, hopefully writing about what I learn on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home