Smoked Meat
  "Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over the fire..." -- Exodus 12:8
 

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nora Mae

As of this past Wednesday at 4:24 in the afternoon, I am a dad. In case you care about the stats, she is 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 20.75 inches long. Our little Nora is such a precious gift and Lauren and I are so grateful for her. The time since Tuesday night when we went to the hospital seems like such a whirlwind that I can't even remember it all right now. It is definitely nice to be home again, even if we don't have the nurses' help whenever we need it. The whole process is sort of a surreal, out-of-body experience. I knew that there was a baby growing inside my wife for the past 9 months, but to actually drive home with her and hold her in my arms is something else. Miraculous is the only word to describe it, and I am overwhelmed with the blessing which God has allowed us to partake of.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaun Groves said...

congrats. everything is different now. everything.

I have three. And I never how selfish I was until they came. I never realized how much love and strength I had either.

Life is good.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home